Improving Case Acceptance in a
Relationship-Centered Practice Workshop
A Two-Day Interactive Course Designed for the Doctor & Team seeking to embrace relationship-based treatment planning.
December 7-8, 2017
Orange County, CA
This course is designed for the doctor and team seeking to rise above a culture of symptom-chasing, single-problem treatment planning to embrace an ethical, relationship-based answer that serves the needs of patients and dentists. The end result is the promise of a new reality in which dentists hear a lot less “I’ll think about it” and a lot more “Yes, Yes, Please” responses to
their recommended treatment plans.
The training is based on two core beliefs:
- Dentists seek to serve their patients in the highest and most ethical manner, while providing excellent dentistry to more patients who enthusiastically agree to receive treatment.
- Patients want to understand how comprehensive solutions to their dental problems can improve the quality of their lives and overall health.
During two days of interactive, non-lecture based training, you and your team will:
- Develop superstar communication skills and approaches to confidently lead patients to agree to their best outcomes;
- Learn and practice a refreshing and proven way to serve and delight patients that is anchored on the integrity of delivering professional excellence;
- Develop the process of building relationship-based care;
- Build a system of nonjudgmental conversations that links each patient’s values to the dental care solutions that serve them best; and
- Bring the power of great agreements to establish dependable planning, scheduling, and payment arrangements for high level care and highly productive office systems.
Benco Learning Center
Orange County, CA
Both days: 8:00am – 5:00pm
(Tuition includes Doctor + 1 Team Member FREE)
Additional Team Members are only $450 as space allows.